Tuesday, April 7, 2009

TAKS

Today the 5th graders had TAKS test so all the 4th graders had to move down the hall. Instead of going to all my classes I had to do all my work in a room without a table. After laying on my back for a while, my back was hurting so bad that I told my teacher. She said that I should get up in a chair and use another chair as a table. After I finished doing all my work, I had to read for 4 hours. At lunch today we ate fried chicken. It was gross. We had an hour of recess and when we got back to class all the 5th graders were done testing so we got to go back to our classrooms. We went over the science worksheet we did. After that school was pretty much over. That's all that happened at school today. I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

  1. Just be glad that you don't have to take the tests!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog. Great design. =-)

    Wish I could lay on my back, but looking at the carpet in my office, not a good idea.

    ReplyDelete